Our self-anointed physician-in-chief has now applied his very good brain to the current global epidemic known as coronavirus, announcing among other things that once spring comes and temperatures rise everything will be juuust fine.
This will be good news in Singapore where most of my immediate family lives. Daytime high temperatures there average 93°F, plunging into the high 80s at night.
One might therefore wonder how sunny Singapore has incurred an infection rate 107 times that of the US and by what miraculous circumstance US median springtime temperatures in the 60s and 70s are going to solve this problem.
Note to trumpeteers: The fools in this scenario are not Tr*mp and his handlers, apologists or toadies; they are instead those continue to believe this man who couples ignorance with incompetence to produce bad judgment more effectively than anyone since Pharaoh detained the Hebrews.
Community Log & News Digest
- KOMO-TV's Steve Pool dies at 70
- Quick thinking prevents destruction on Elliott Bay
- The Role of Lutefisk in Achieving World Peace
- Military Job Fair Scheduled May 23
- LETI receives state safety grant
- Call a new Russian friend!
- How many COVID-19 vaccines has Washington administered?
- Washington state continues to add jobs in July
- Hiring strengthens in June
- United Way Offers Free Summer Meals for School-Aged Children Launched Statewide
- More jobs added to state payrolls in May
- Payroll employment growth slows in April but remains positive
- Payroll employment shows strong gains for second straight month
- OPB video helps explain "herd immunity"
- State unemployment rate falls; payrolls inch forward