We Have A New Book, a New Cook, a New Look, and NEWS!
Rated one of the places in Seattle by A Weekly
two years running. Savor one of Joe's Custom Blends while you enjoy our great view. Featuring the musical stylings of Pierre le Chanteur.
Dear Reader: This is not a real merchant. Joe's Joehouse is a demonstration of our Directory and Catalog service. You're reading our equivalent of a "full page ad" in a conventional newspaper. The Web Site' link above will take you to the "Joe's Joehouse" demonstration site. (CAUTION: Because we use Joe's to demo the system, one never knows what state of (non-)repair the site will be in.
Need a web site? Need it now? Want to save money and avoid learning a lot of technical stuff? The Seattle Press offers inexpensive web sites that don't look inexpensive.
Our web site template system has features such as
- An automated feedback form (questionnaire) with your own questions
- A newsletter, a calendar and a hotlist
- Extra pages with details about your organization
- The easy to use editing suite which lets you update and customize your web site using any web browser
- NO FTP OR HTML NEEDED! (But if you know HTML, you can easily expand on the basic templates.)
And for a small additional fee we offer:
- a catalog with online sales to turn your site into a true on-line storefront
- links from additional interrelated directories published by our web host that serve commercial, cultural, religious, fraternal and trade organizations
- hosting of your own domain, including the use of our automated web site builder
- professional web site editing services
Of course, we also build custom web sites outside our directories.